PBS-14 Multipurpose Night Vision Pocketscope
Night Vision Pocketscope
The PBS-14 is a tactical multi-purpose monocular, great for the most advanced professional user who require superior quality, outstanding reliability & unbeatable performance.
- Incorporating GSCI proprietary/unique UBX™ digital technology, provides a quick start for a 'sleepy' IIT = reliable start-up's… no more time delays as the Image Intensifier Tube warms up when initially switched on. The kit is instantly operational when switched on!! UBX™ additionally extends the battery life & allows the kit to operate with the batteries installed incorrectly/wrong way up, saving valuable time & frustration from not having to stuff around in the dark trying to get the battery’s orientation correct and the unique technology additionally avoids damage normally caused to a NVD when the batteries are incorrectly installed.
- Low battery and Infrared Illuminator “ON” flashing LED indicators are built into the eyepiece field of view (FOV)
- Built-in short range IR illuminator (905nm)
- One side of is fitted with a 'dove tail' bracket, commonly used in MUM14 type systems, whilst another side allows connection to a PVS14 type 'J' arm with a magnetic switch
- Easily attached to a digital camera, dSLR &/or a camcorder
- Features a unique ergonomic design that allows convenient single-handed operation and dramatically minimizes the probability of user errors in extreme operating conditions.
- Operates on either a single CR123 Lithium or AA battery to keep the weight to a minimum & guarantees reliable long time service at all temperatures.
- Tripod mounts
The PBS-14 is ruggedised & submersible up to 2 meters underwater (rated IP 67). Kit can be utilised as mono-goggles in conjunction with optional head gear. Additionally, optional mountings such as helmet mounts and rifle mounts are also available.
The kit is compatible with most Infrared Laser aiming and illuminating devices.
PBS-14 can be used as a handheld device with optional 3x or 5x afocal attachment lenses for longer range observations.
PBS-14 is easy to use, very small, lightweight and effective system for any night-time application.
|INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENTS CONTROLS|
* Australian & New Zealand procurements -