AstroScope 9350 Scope
Transform the Most Powerful Night Vision Imaging system into a High Resolution & High Powered Night Vision Device.
System features include but not are limited to:
- Utilisation of your host cameras objective lenses
- No additional cost for the scopes objective lenses
- No additional lenses to carry around in the field
- High magnification imaging
- High resolution imaging
The 9350SCOPE's modular design means that you only have to purchase a single image-intensifier to support multiple imaging platforms. You don’t have to carry extra gear to the field and you don't have to buy additional kit. If you’re carrying an SLR camera, you can share the objective lens between the camera and the 9350SCOPE.
The modular 9350SCOPE provides matchless versatility. Use a standard C-mount lens or attach the Front Lens Adapter (FLA) from an AstroScope 9350NIKON pair and use your existing high-performance objective lenses. This feature is particularly useful for long range, low-light applications. Comparably, pocketscopes are designed for short range, wide angle viewing. If you already own a high quality long lens (for example, something like a 70-200mm F2.8 or even larger!!), attach it to the 9350SCOPE for unparalleled performance!
The AstroScope system is 'field expedient'. Switching from a Night Vision photography platform to a pocketscope configuration (and vice-versa) is as quick and easy as changing a lens. No specialised training or complicated back-focus adjustment is required and the operation takes less than 10 seconds.
The kit's Versatility provides the operator with Interchangeability between a Powerful High Resolution Imaging Platform and a Night Vision PocketScope!
- Adapters for Nikon & Canon digital and 35mm cameras
- Brackets for camcorders ( Sony, Canon, Panasonic etc)
- Covert Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Correctional Facilities
- Government Surveillance
- Private and Corporate Security Surveillance
- Night-time Video Reporting and News Gathering
- Nocturnal Wildlife Observation
- Low-light scientific research
- Pocket scopes