PNP-M - Miniature Night Vision Device
Also see PNP-MCi Night Vision Device with interchangeable objective lenses.
NATO STOCK NUMBER: 5855-99-855-1401
The PNP-Mi range is an image intensifier mini monocular night scope incorporating the latest technologies in a compact robust moulded glass filled polymer lightweight body.
PNP-Mi is a powerful, multi-purpose pocket-sized monocular night scope. The pocket scope is designed to be used either as a stand-alone night vision device or in combination with a wide variety of standard video, still-photo, CCTV equipment and spotting scopes.
* Unique to the industry, the PNP-Mi incorporates a 75mW IR illuminator - 4x more powerful than all other NVD’s map reading illuminators. The additional invisible 810nm IR illumination provides up to 20m of unseen ‘to the naked eye’ luminosity – a critical tactical advantage! A red LED in the eyepiece illuminates when the IR illuminator is on as does a
yellow LED when a low battery state occurs.
* The unique in-built ‘safety photo sensor’ prevents accidental operation during daylight by terminating power to the Image Intensifier Tube, which otherwise, would typically irreparably damage the Tube. This protection, of course, does not activate in darkness in the case of bright flashes, vehicle headlights even at very short distances, nor in street lighting or inside illuminated confines.
Ideally suited for covert night-time observation and intelligence-gathering purposes, as well as an effective aid to night-time field missions.
PNP-Mi employs a choice of image intensifier tubes characterized by high resolution and a clear, bright image including autogated types.
Special purpose adaptors enable the PNP-Mi to be mounted onto a wide variety dSLR and video cameras (including CCTV cameras).
The PNP-MS night vision scope is fully waterproof to 20m for 1hr (nitrogen filled).
This video footage is supplied to assist you in obtaining an overview of what is achievable with the kit. It doesn't represent the kit's full capabilities.
- High resolution & high sensitivity
- Ultra compact design
- Unique 75mW IR illuminator - 4x more powerful than all other NVD’s map
- Unique ‘safety photo sensor’ prevents accidental operation during daylight
- Low battery indicator in eyepiece
- Available with 5 different image intensification/night vision tubes
- 1 x AA battery - in excess of 40 hours
- Auto Brightness Control (ABC) and Flash Protection
- Optional 3x magnification lens available
- Construction - moulded glass filled polymer
- Dioptre adjustment
- Camcorder adaptor available for attachment to PNP-MS Night Vision Device
- dSLR & camcorder adaptors available
- CCTV relay lens available for mounting on CCTV cameras
- Head mountable / monocular or biocular configurations
- Operating temperature -30°C - +45°C
- Weight only 293grms including 1x lens (w/o battery)
- Size 45mm(w) x 72mm (h) x 115mm (l)
- Complies with MIL STD 810E
- Complies with MIL STD 167
- Covert surveillance
- Special Ops
- Special Forces
- Law Enforcement
- Correctional Services
* Australian & New Zealand procurements -
There are dispensations of UK Ministry of Defence export restrictions for resident purchases by non-government end users ~ re-export from Australia requires both Australian Department of Defence - Defence Export Controls licencing (www.defence.gov.au/ExportControls) and UK Ministry of Defence permissions.