NIM Night Intensification Module
NIM is a small lightweight Optical Module utilising the latest in Image Intensifier technology.
NIM can be used with any CCTV camera and compatible CCTV lenses. Only requiring 12V DC input, NIM can effectively turn any day camera into an extreme low light surveillance system.
The NIM simply requires the addition of a sensor & 1” auto iris lens to operate effectively. Simple & quick set-up.
- simple config, free standing turnkey piece of kit
- UK manufactured in black polycarbonate for integration with CCTV
- Choice of 5 Night Vision Image Intensification Tube options available - XR5 non-autogated, XR5 autogated, XR5 ONYX, XD-4 & Gen III
- Compatible with 1/2", 1/3", 1/4" & 1" cameras
- Compatible with all 1” COT’s objective lenses
- 'C' mount (1"-32 TPI)
- Optional Control Box connects to lens and controls zoom function (requires 12V DC)
- Tripod mountable
- Covert surveillance
- Law Enforcement/Police
- 24/7 Observation
|Image Intensifier Tubes|
|Choice of 7 Night Vision Image Intensification Tube options available - XR5 non-autogated, XR5 autogated, XR5 ONYX, XD-4, SuperGen, Gen II Plus & Gen III - see tube specificationsfor more information.|
|Compatible with 1/2", 1/3" ,1/4" & 1" cameras
Compatible with all COT (off the shelf) objective lenses
'C' mount (1"-32 TPI)
|Size 73mm (L) 44mm (dia)|
* Australian & New Zealand procurements -
There are dispensations of UK Ministry of Defence export restrictions for resident purchases by non-government end users ~ re-export from Australia requires both Australian Department of Defence licencing (www.defence.gov.au/ExportControls/) and UK Ministry of Defence permissions.